HOW TO USE THE FLY ORB
Turn on/turn off
Press the power button on the top of The Fly Orb with your finger, the LED light strip will flash different colors. Shake The Fly Orb vertically, and the fan blade will start to rotate. Shake The Fly Orb again, the fan blade will stop rotating. Press and hold the power button, The Fly Orb will turn off.
Hold The Fly Orb with one hand, vertically with top facing upwards, then tilt it 15° to 45° towards yourself and throw it out. The Fly Orb will fly back in the original direction. Hold The Fly Orb with one hand and tilt it 15° to 45° to the upper left or upper right. The Fly Orb will fly out in an offset direction, and then fly back to another target position along the offset direction. Tips : When throwing The Fly Orb, the greater the tilt angle, the faster the flight speed. It is recommended to perform small-angle tossing exercises first, and then gradually perform larger-angle tossing exercises as experience increases.
Hold The Fly Orb with one hand vertically with top facing upwards, then release The Fly Orb while it is spinning, place your palm underneath by 1cm-5cm, and move slowly. The Fly Orb will move slowly with the palm of your hand while floating in the air.
Play Catch With A Friend
Hold the The Fly Orb with one hand, vertically with top facing upwards, then tilt it 15° to 65° toward the target. Slightly throw The Fly Orb up and away from yourself while it is spinning, and The Fly Orb will fly towards the target. Hold The Fly Orb with one hand, vertically with top facing upwards, then tilt 15° to 65° to the left front or right front. The Fly Orb will fly out of the left front or right front offset, and fly back to another target position along the offset direction.
Charging (With Included USB Cable)
Plug the USB charging cable (included) into a standard (120V input, 5V/1.55A output) charging adapter (not included). Then, before plugging in The Fly Orb, carefully plug the charging adapter into your 120V outlet. While The Fly Orb is turned off, plug the opposite end of the USB cable (included) into the charging port, located directly next to the on/off button on the top of The Fly Orb. When The Fly Orb is charging properly, a red LED light will turn on, directly next to the charging port. When the red LED light turns off, The Fly Orb is fully charged. Unplug The Fly Orb within 5-10 minutes of charge completion to prevent overcharge damage to the battery.
1. This product contains a non-replaceable battery. Please do not disassemble it or let the battery get wet.
2. If the toy is overheated, do not charge it. Let it cool before charging.
3. Please avoid strong impact and exposure to direct sunlight.
4. Please charge The Fly Orb with adult supervision.
5. Do not charge in an extremely hot or cold environment.
6. Keep away from flammable and explosive materials when charging.
7. Toys should not be used by children under 6 years old.
8. Before playing with The Fly Orb, please fully charge the battery.
9. When playing outdoors, please avoid water, roads, buildings, etc., and have enough safe space to walk around.
10. Don't play with The Fly Orb in bad weather such as rain, snow, thunder, lightening and strong winds, so as to avoid injury or damage to the product.
11. Do not fly The Fly Orb near light bulbs, light tubes, glass and other fragile products.
12. Never charge the product unattended for a long time. Disconnect the charger after the product is fully charged.
13. To protect the battery life, please turn off the power of The Fly Orb before charging.